The #1 lawyer directory with 65 lawyers in Woodbridge and 193,624 total listings.
Sutton, Ezra - Ezra Sutton Law Offices in Woodbridge, NJ
Sutton, Ezra - Ezra Sutton Law Offices (Lawyers) is practicing law in Woodbridge, New Jersey. This lawyer is listed on Lawyer Map under the main category All Law Firms in Lawyers.
You can reach us on phone number (732) 634-3520, fax number or email address . Our office is located on 900 US-9, #201, Woodbridge, NJ,
For full contact details to this lawyer have a look at the the column to your right (or scroll if you're viewing this on a mobile device.)
Areas of practice & Law firm overview
Sutton, Ezra - Ezra Sutton Law Offices is listed under Lawyers in Woodbridge, New Jersey .
Pro tip Browse Lawyers, Attorneys & Law firms in Woodbridge, New Jersey by legal issue and category.
Lawyers in Woodbridge
Attorneys in Woodbridge
Employment & Labor Law in Woodbridge
Business Services in Woodbridge
Family Law in Woodbridge
Real Estate Attorneys in Woodbridge
Real Estate Financing - All Law Firms in Woodbridge
Legal Information Services in Woodbridge
Trial Attorneys in Woodbridge
Insurance Law Attorneys in Woodbridge
Fees and & free initial consultation
There's currently no information available about fees or if Sutton, Ezra - Ezra Sutton Law Offices offers free initial consultation.
The information below about Sutton, Ezra - Ezra Sutton Law Offices is optional and only visible if provided by the owner. Call (732) 634-3520 to learn more.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Classes and Seminars
1 comments, questions or reviews - Add
Susan Victoria wrote something
Greater New York City Area
(848) 250-8985 / (732) 362-6369
To obtain a position as a Senior Administrative Assistant in a pharmaceutical company, research or hospital.
Professional Business Experience:
• Highly effective senior administrative assistant with strong consultative, influencing, listening and communication skills.
• Provided executive support including financial management, events/logistics coordination, communication, policy compliance and problem resolution.
• Managed travel and expense reports, arranged meetings and teleconferences for department.
• Responsible for calendar management for busy department managers and prepared ad hoc reports.
• Provided superior business client service to candidates and hiring managers to ensure a successful interview and visit experience.
• Assisted Talent Acquisition team in preparing offer documents, performed applicant tracking updates for onboarding and other administrative tasks associated with the recruitment process.
• Answered and screened a high volume of incoming calls and in person inquiries from clients and colleagues, wrote correspondence, proofed and edited documents to ensure accuracy and consistency.
• Impeccable organizational and administrative skills. Maintained discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
• Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions.
• Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Acrobat, and Outlook. Extensive experience with web-based tools and the internet.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
Research September 2011 – Present
• Studied unusual forms of intraventricular Neurocysticercosis, and systemic Cyticercosis infection on radiological imaging studies.
• Reviewed imaging techniques such as PET/CT in the study of brain, hepatic and pancreatic infections.
• To search for new imaging techniques such as PET/CT and SPECT/CT in the study of brain, hepatic and pancreatic infections. Delayed imaging may help in differentiating between an infection vs. a malignancy.
• Delayed FDG-18F PET/CT at the 2 - 3 hour mark may be advantageous as opposed to standard one hour imaging.
• Studied Mebendazole and the benefits of Oxfendazole for Cysticercosis; a broad spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic not FDA approved.
• Studied the increased ejection fraction of the Gallbladder and the mechanics of this organ in the presence of infection as well as morphologic changes in the pancreas which occur in the presence of this illness. Using Global DNA Testing platforms would be advantageous in the research and treatment of Gallbladder, Liver and Pancreas disorders.
• Very interested in Neuro Oncology, Clinical Research and ongoing Clinical Trials.
Xerox, Little Falls, NJ
Functional Analyst October 2009 - August 2011
• Provided assistance and responses to participants, alternate payees, attorneys, guardians and child welfare agencies for QDRO and QMSCO processing. Placed appropriate hold or suspension on participant's accounts or benefits. Added dependents and updated system with appropriate comments.
• Applied/delivered Health & Welfare specific, 'best practices' to ensure contractual and SLA requirements were maintained by resolving moderate to complex participant issues resulting from operational/system dysfunctions as well as any issues stemming from third party vendors.
• Assisted in the definition, development, and maintenance of project requirements. Took the lead on documenting process flows, administrative summaries, standard operating procedures, as well as identifying and assisting in the execution of process improvements.
• Understood and applied conceptual elements of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Plans, government rules and regulations and the specific plan rules surrounding them. Understood and provided instructional/guidance to call center representatives on client specific Health & Welfare plan administration.
• Worked with third party vendors and/or client contacts to research and resolve any participant issues. Monitored/managed client and internal escalations.
• Provided support for inbound/outbound vendor interface eligibility files. Worked under the supervision of team managers to research and resolve any system /or employee generated issues.
• Performed at a high level of confidentiality, multitasking and organization.
Constantin Control Associates, Jersey City, NJ
Corporate Recruiter January 2008 - July 2008
• Full life cycle recruiting for various levels of financial professionals for large financial firms.
• Provided sound recommendations to sales account managers and all candidates.
• Developed and cultivated strong relationships with internal and external recruiting sources.
• Experienced with Max Hire applicant tracking system.
The Ascher Group, Roseland, NJ
Human Resources / Administrative Assistant October 2004 - December 2007
• Responsible for human resource duties in a pharmaceutical environment in the areas of Medical and Dental benefits, New Hire Orientation, Recruiting and Termination including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, and Tuition Reimbursement. Voluntary Auto/Home Insurance and Long Term Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), COBRA, HIPPA and Immigration.
• Assisted employees with questions, issues, and concerns relating to HR with information and guidance. Conducted interviews for open positions and worked directly with hiring managers to clarify job specifications, wrote or updated job descriptions for all open positions.
• Ensured all newly written job descriptions complied with established guidelines. Updated weekly recruiting reports, kept managers and staff informed on new employee start dates. Performed reference checks, phone screens and background checks for new employees.
• Provided Prepared new-hire packets, scheduled candidates for pre-employment testing, conducted testing, tracked test scores and communicated to recruiter.
• Responsible for composed technical documents such as user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals and reports. Created an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) safety and evacuation procedure in compliance with OSHA standards.
• Scheduled meetings in Outlook for pharmaceutical department heads to meet with candidates for interviews and other important events.
UBS, Weehawken, NJ
Executive Assistant, Human Resources Department July 2004 - September 2004
• Reported to Senior Vice President and First Vice President in the Employee Relations Learning & Leadership Solutions Department.
• Interfaced with department executives, senior management and high new worth clientele. Answered and screened a high volume of incoming calls and in person inquiries from clients and colleagues, wrote correspondence, proofed and edited documents to ensure accuracy and consistency.
• Generated confidential reports for senior management, answered confidential employee relations hot-line and directed calls accordingly.
• Maintained files, assisted with the on boarding of new employees in the Learning & Leadership Solutions Department, interacted with senior executives and their staff.
• Provided executive support including financial management, events/logistics coordination, communication, policy compliance and problem resolution. Assisted managers with special projects such as presentations, analytical spreadsheets, event coordination, staff and branch meetings and other projects.
Keane Inc., NY, NY
Human Resources / Senior Administrative Assistant July 1996 - September 2003
• Performed Generalist activities in the areas of Health & Welfare plans, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, Compensation Issues, Voluntary Auto/Home Insurance and Long Term Care, Open Enrollment and Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Processed Leave of Absence, Immigration, Affirmative Action, Workers Compensation, Termination, COBRA, HIPPA and Employee Transfers and Immigration issues.
• Responsible for leading the annual Open Enrollment process and assisted with enrollment, improvement of the plan and plan questions.
• Assisted in the recruiting department as a Sourcing Specialist scheduling interviews and locating candidates for vacant IT positions.
• Posted available IT positions on internal and external job boards. Ensured all newly written job descriptions complied with established guidelines.
• Updated weekly recruiting reports, kept managers and staff informed on new employee start dates. Performed reference checks, phone screens and background checks for new employees.
• Processed successful candidates for on-boarding, updated requisition folders and updated personnel files for management represented employees.
• Responsible for gathering, analyzing and composing technical information. Successfully translated technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
• Responsible for the administration of the SPRA and Salary, Planning, Ranking database for employee compensation and review processing for the upcoming year. Attended monthly performance review meetings for the preparation of annual bonuses and promotions.
• Created a technical training guide for the use of the SPRA - Salary Planning Ranking and Employee Database. Provided training of this new software to other branches.
• Worked with HRMS, payroll, ADP and finance to research problems and resolve employee enrollment and contribution issues. Worked with outside service providers for problem resolution and to ensure employee satisfaction.
• Researched and prepared accruals for vacation buyback and recruitment bonuses. Acted as Information Manager, responsible for all employee records in an Access database.
• Provided assistance in the areas of technical training as training coordinator in compliance with employee career goals and client needs.
• Developed, designed and distributed a technical training guide, calendar and employee course history. Set up in-house, CBT and external training classes.
• Coordinated corporate special events, conferences, car, travel, dining arrangements, branch meeting set up and location, anniversary awards, employee awards and holiday parties.
• Responsible for the preparation of quarterly branch meetings including administrative tasks and presentation assistance.
• Acted as a liaison between the branch and corporate office. Experienced in dealing with all levels of management and executives.
• Performed at a high level of confidentiality, multitasking and organization.
Concordia University/Middlesex County College:
Bachelors in Business Administration - 2002 / The Management Certificate Program - 2001
Medical Terminology, HRMS Workforce Database, Microsoft Office Suite, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat Adobe Reader, Animoto slideshow presentations.
Exploring Cancer Medicines - University of Leeds with Richard Foster and Paul Taylor
Sutton, Ezra - Ezra Sutton Law Offices 900 US-9, #201
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Contact Sutton, Ezra - Ezra Sutton Law Offices to find out about hours of operation / office hours / business hours.
Listed business hours are general only. Call (732) 634-3520 to learn about office hours.
Monday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Phone: (732) 634-3520
Fax: No listed fax number.
No listed email address.
issue issued patent patents copyright copyrights trade mark marks trademark trademarks intellectual property intellectual property ezra sutton and associates lawyer lawyers law firm law firm office offices provisional design utility search license licensing infringe infringement trade secret trade secret trade dress service service mark industry industrial industrial property