Welcome to Lawyer Map™
The #1 lawyer directory with 122 lawyers in Pueblo and 193,624 total listings.

Public Defender OFC in Pueblo, CO

Public Defender OFC (Attorneys) is practicing law in Pueblo, Colorado. This lawyer is listed on Lawyer Map under the main category Lawyers - All in Attorneys.

You can reach us on phone number (719) 546-0004, fax number or email address . Our office is located on 132 W B St, Ste 200, Pueblo, CO,

For full contact details to this lawyer have a look at the the column to your right (or scroll if you're viewing this on a mobile device.)

Areas of practice & Law firm overview

Public Defender OFC is listed under Attorneys in Pueblo, Colorado .

Pro tip Browse Lawyers, Attorneys & Law firms in Pueblo, Colorado by legal issue and category.

Attorneys in Pueblo
Lawyers in Pueblo
Tax Attorneys in Pueblo
Family Law in Pueblo
Employment & Labor Law in Pueblo
Criminal Law in Pueblo
Bankruptcy Attorneys in Pueblo
Personal Injury Attorneys in Pueblo
All Law Firms in Pueblo
Other Real Estate - All Law Firms in Pueblo

Fees and & free initial consultation

There's currently no information available about fees or if Public Defender OFC offers free initial consultation.


The information below about Public Defender OFC is optional and only visible if provided by the owner. Call (719) 546-0004 to learn more.

Bar Admissions

Add information


Add information

Professional Associations and Memberships

Add information

Classes and Seminars

Add information


Add information

3 comments, questions or reviews - Add

Nicole Lynn Taylor asked a question

Can I make appointment I have other paperwork to show u that may help my case my #719-225-0707

Written July 2014 on a Tuesday (2014-07-22)

Jason Esquibel asked a question

I may be looking for a public defender it depends on if there is any other way. I have a 16 year old son and me and his mother have been broke up since she was pregnant with him. She out of spite I feel went and got child support on me. I didn't have any check stubs or money orders to prove I had been paying for my sons personal needs like diapers and other things for both house holds even though I have been plus giving her a hundred a month cash. I gave them recipients I had saved that showed what I bought but they would not except them. So I have been paying child support now for 16 years. We have joint parenting and she makes a significant amount more money then me. She remarried and just his income alone was probably around a hundred thousand a year plus hers was more then mine as well. I make anywhere from 25 to 30 thousand a year depending on how much overtime I work. She has been claiming my son for 14 out of the 16 years and child support enforcement had no idea that she makes more then me or that we have joint custody or parenting time. They have her down as making minimum wage and her as the custodial parent. She didn't save any that money I have been paying over the years for my son and now she is saying she hasn't received child support in years. She wants to claim my son again this year even though he very rarley saw her when he would go over there and he hasn't seen her at all in two years he has just lived with me. He is on my insurance through Kaiser Permanente and has been for a couple years now or at least year. She's remarrying and it's probably going to be losing her alimony so she wants the tax returns. She will not take off the child support even though they keep on harassing me because as of late I've gotten behind when my youngest daughter had leukemia I took a year off to stay home with her when she was going through chemo. I've been harassed every day for child support enforcement they're threatening to take my CNA license and have already took my driver's license. They took my driver's license two days before we went on my daughter's Make-a-Wish trip to Florida I asked my axe if she would be willing to take off the child support that I have been paying it for 16 years and they're going to take my license away which would stop us from being able to get a rental car when we were in Florida she refused unless I did something for her she never stated what that was . Now she did the same thing in the text she told me the only way she would take off child support is if I agreed to let her claim my son for the next two years until he was 18 even though she has not seen him in 2 years. I told her no my son is not just a dollar sign he's a human being and I would not make deals for him. Recently she just remarried and my son didn't even know she was going to be married we found out by looking on Facebook and then told him he was shocked to find out his mom remarried. Is there anything I can do and is there any possible way maybe I could get my money back and then if she did not use any of it or get any of it like she claims the only reason I kept on paying child support and didn't get a lawyer earlier is because I don't have the money and I was told by her and her first husband that they were going to start a bank account for him for college he's never going to see any of that money which right now would have been $20,000. I don't like to air out people's laundry but one of the reasons my son stopped going over there is because he was nervous because his mom has a drinking problem now and has two DUIs she has to blow in a breathalyzer that's on her steering wheel to drive. He said she was pretty bad and he sometimes was nervous for him and his little brother who she would sometimes drive with in the car while being inebriated. Sorry for such a long question and such a long story but I feel like I need to get it out there is there anything I could do or somebody I could talk to you I don't have no money for a lawyer anymore when I first went to court I had a lawyer on retainer his name was Daniel C Kender since retired and I can no longer afford it.

Written January 2018 on a Saturday (2018-01-20)

Susan Perkins asked a question

What are the definitions for " Gross Monthly Income" and "Monthly expenses" in reference to " Application for Public Defender" form JDF 208? the form says " See definations on reverse for further info" however, I do not have the reverse side so I need some clarification on what information to include/exclude on the application. What are the qualification guidelines/requirements for obtaining a Public defender?

Written October 2015 on a Tuesday (2015-10-20)

Ask a question or leave a comment

Are you a real person? (Anti-spam check)
(?) Enter both words below, separated by a space. Click the blue (?) below for help.

Please note that your comment will be posted and made public on this page.
Ask a question Update profile

Public Defender OFC
Colorado lawyer

Is this you?
Claim your profile today to customize your profile and add more information.


Public Defender OFC
132 W B St, Ste 200
Pueblo, CO 81003

Contact Public Defender OFC to find out about hours of operation / office hours / business hours.

Office hours

Listed business hours are general only. Call (719) 546-0004 to learn about office hours.

Monday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed


Phone: (719) 546-0004
Fax: No listed fax number.

Email address

No listed email address.

Lawyers nearby

droid-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchboxpublic defender pueblo copueblo co public defender's officepublic defender in pueblo copueblo county public defenderpueblo public defender's officepueblo county public defender's officepublic attorney pueblo, co

© 2018 Lawyer Map - All lawyers, attorneys and law firms in United states Back to Top