Welcome to Lawyer Map™
The #1 lawyer directory with 186 lawyers in Norfolk and 193,624 total listings.

Legal Aid Society-Tidewater in Norfolk, VA

Legal Aid Society-Tidewater (Attorneys) is practicing law in Norfolk, Virginia. This lawyer is listed on Lawyer Map under the main category Lawyers - All in Attorneys.

You can reach us on phone number (757) 627-5423, fax number or email address . Our office is located on 125 Saint Pauls Blvd, Ste 400, Norfolk, VA,

For full contact details to this lawyer have a look at the the column to your right (or scroll if you're viewing this on a mobile device.)

Areas of practice & Law firm overview

Legal Aid Society-Tidewater is listed under Attorneys in Norfolk, Virginia .

Pro tip Browse Lawyers, Attorneys & Law firms in Norfolk, Virginia by legal issue and category.

Attorneys in Norfolk
Lawyers in Norfolk
Accident Attorneys in Norfolk
Bankruptcy Attorneys in Norfolk
Trial Attorneys in Norfolk
Arbitration & Mediation Services in Norfolk
Business Services in Norfolk
Insurance Law Attorneys in Norfolk
Personal Injury Attorneys in Norfolk
Corporate Business in Norfolk

Fees and & free initial consultation

There's currently no information available about fees or if Legal Aid Society-Tidewater offers free initial consultation.


The information below about Legal Aid Society-Tidewater is optional and only visible if provided by the owner. Call (757) 627-5423 to learn more.

Bar Admissions

Add information


Add information

Professional Associations and Memberships

Add information

Classes and Seminars

Add information


Add information

17 comments, questions or reviews - Add

Vonzell Cox asked a question

I was hired for a job a month ago. I did a background check they said it was ok. I worked for a whole month. Two days ago I was called in the office. they said they had to let me go because of my background. Is this legal.

Written November 2014 on a Wednesday (2014-11-12)

Michael Bankston asked a question

A hit runner slammed into my bicycle. All I have is on the individual is his license plate. Press charges - or file a civil suit - I need his name and address. How do I go about obtaining the person's name and address?

Written February 2016 on a Tuesday (2016-02-09)

Marcella Oliver Powell asked a question

Can a fee that has been charged for 19 years (2.5% of dividends generated by quarter) by the trustees of a trust by will be changed when he decides to resign and a substitute trustee is appointed and decides to charge his usual fees ($300 - $350 an hour), minus a discount. I had been informed that there were not going to be any fees because it was going to be probono. The Will in Article III, para. 3, states "The Trustees shall receive compensation as prescribed by law, or as approved by the beneficiaries of this Trust." I am the last living beneficiary.
Can this new lawyer (Trustee) charge what he feels like and for what services he chooses. I was informed by him that when I had a question to call and talk to his paralegal vice him because her hourly rates were a lot less than his. HELP!

Written October 2013 on a Tuesday (2013-10-08)

wanda turner asked a question

do u have lawyers for bankruptcy

Written August 2015 on a Wednesday (2015-08-26)

Jean Cook asked a question

Do you handle immigration cases?

Written September 2017 on a Tuesday (2017-09-12)

charles webbs or c w caponefong or phung added information

honorable attorney mr.jasse clayton zajac Norfolk virgina legal aid society my nameis Charles webs I'm writing you with hopes forward some information state subsidized apartment should be overseen by legal aid attorney to chastises landlords's u s state subsidized apartment ms.magan telephone number is 757 8231600could she lose her license to for eviting a tentant under doctors care attorney please4 notify red cross of ms .magans action evicting a person under doctors care as well as the Geneva convention about this action .there must be a higher authority than ms.magan we think she's letting vice crime interfere with her management at the daily tesk attorney to notify higher authority in management of 709 guy avenue apt a#4 Norfolk we are sorry if we did anything wrong tantants ms.magan case might be viodfor vagueness meaning she know grounds to for eviction know reason rent is due by 5th of the months objective if trial is necessary to maintane law factor agent tentant possession of guy avenue apartment with hopes of paying rent by fifth of the monthlike bonafide tentant sincerely blessing cw caponephung or fong or Charles webbs

Written September 2017 on a Friday (2017-09-29)

Mona Cattron asked a question

How do I deal with my landlord? She is consistently filing to have me in court and never call my name. She claims I owe her $808.00 back rent. Her method is wrong and I cannot afford to keep taking off of work. Plus my apartment is badly in need of repairs. Please can you help me? 321 Fort Worth Ave. #12 757-547-6720 Mona Cattron

Written October 2014 on a Friday (2014-10-17)

Susie D. Wilson asked a question

I was arrested for shoplifting in July, 2013 and was on probation for a 1st offense til July 2014. Served my probation for 1 years; no other arrests no trouble. How can I get this off of my record? I am being turned down for employment because of it. Can my record be sealed or expunged? Please let me know. My number is 757-920-9334. The offense happened in the City of Portsmouth at Walmart. Thanking you in advance.

Susie D. Wilson, Future client

Written January 2016 on a Monday (2016-01-11)

Patricia deanne littlejohn little asked a question

I was legally married to Rufus Dennis Little when he got sick and died. My in-laws disrespected me by arranging hid funeral and burial without me even knowing. My husband and I were still legally married and kept in touch in contact with each other. I want my husband's flag and all that I'm entitled to. My husband was also a veteran. Can u please give me advice on this matter? Thank u. U can contact me at(980) 285_9114.

Written October 2016 on a Wednesday (2016-10-26)

ReBecca Cornell asked a question

I was offered a job in Norfolk VA by the agency VABODE Counseling also DBA Battlefield Lighthouse.... to begin in April 3, 2017. I sold my house in KY and moved to Norfolk area to begin the job as Clinical Coordinator for the new SA IOP to begin. Sebastan Symeonides had his HR person to call me with an offer of $55,000 to begin knowing the SA program was not started yet and $65,000 once my License for Alcohol and Drug Counselor was transferred to state of VA. Mr. S. had asked if I would be willing to "help out in doing some skill building in-home Case Management until the program begins which I agreed for the same salary. Once I got here, I received 1 weeks pay at that salary and then the following 2 week pay period, but then I receive a call from Mr. S, stating that he could not continue to pay that agreed salary for the In -home skill building services I was providing in the interim and was going to lower my salary to a hourly wage and my income would be based on how many hours I could get the clients to receive the services. I already had a letter from HR personnel stating above mentioned agreement in salary and his response is , I hope you understand. He later had me to come into the office to sign a contract employee agreement. I told him I already had a contract and he said I needed to sign it and back date to date of April 3, 2017. He said it was not a contract but that since I was doing the life skill building duties , I needed to sign.
It was illegal to do what he did, correct? He shorted me in my pay apx $1100 each pay period after that until I finally told him if he did not pay me the amount agreed in March 2017, then I would resign for which I did. Do I have a case with the Division of Labor due to breach of contract? My number is 859- 539-1451 and my email is Rebecca.cornell1959@gmail.com (which is my preferred method of corresponding)....Thank you so much for responding.

Written August 2017 on a Friday (2017-08-04)

Margaret Sykes asked a question

My daughter have physical custody of three out of four . The farther have full custody of they older, but she always have him too. He tell the kid he going to kill their mom. For year she was in a abusive relationship with him now she want no part of him. He not allowed on the property he don't care , he walk right in her apartment just because his kid live there, he also feel he can see them when he feel like it , it all about control. Where are her right? How do she set visitation. He need order from the court.

Written December 2015 on a Friday (2015-12-11)

Joseph J Lundy asked a question

My tenant association is not a legitimate tenant association under HUD guidelines. The property management company has ignored residents complaints concerning this. How can we file a federal lawsuit against the property management company and the tenants association.

Written November 2014 on a Saturday (2014-11-01)

Angela Lee asked a question

My vehicle was involved in an accident around April 27, 2014. At the time the State Police informed me that they believed my son to be the driver. The vehicle was left on the interstate, and I was unable to find my keys upon the State Trooper's inquiry. However, my son said he was not driving the car, and I may have left my keys in the car when I came in from my meeting. My son was arrested for several misdemeanors, and had to post bond. The insurance company (Geico), has yet to resolve the issue,and they are treating me as if I was the driver of the vehicle. My insurance was up-to-date at the time of the incident, and I am having problems contacting the adjustors responsible for my claim. I feel they are trying to avoid paying for the loss to me as the insured. I am trying to access legal ways to approach this matter, and any advise I receive would be greatly appreciated.

Written May 2014 on a Tuesday (2014-05-27)

Lisa Offer asked a question

need a review of my felony conviction case

Written April 2016 on a Monday (2016-04-11)

Latoya Gallop wrote something

What can I do about a roommate who is not paying his share of the rent or utilities? He works at Sentara Leigh Hospital and still does not give me his share of the money to pay the bills. I am unemployed and pays the bills every month. What can I do about this situation?

Written August 2017 on a Saturday (2017-08-19)

kerry asked a question

What do I do if its court ordered to get my son one day a week and my sons mother wont let me get him?

Written November 2014 on a Tuesday (2014-11-25)

John R. Spivey asked a question

Yes I applied for legal aid last year, in Sept, & it was regarding Our house trying to get legal advice, & perhaps look into getting a Attorney. My Brother who is Lloyd Spivey has also applied more recently in 2014. He has contacted you all regarding this matter, & was told with the arrival of a 2015, that we would have to apply again.

So I would like to apply again online, & also speak with some one very soon it is a urgent case matter that needs attention, asap. (757) 4851452 - Ask to speak with John Spivey if possible Monday, or Tuesday any time after 10:00 am

Sincerely, John Spivey

Written January 2015 on a Friday (2015-01-02)

Ask a question or leave a comment

Are you a real person? (Anti-spam check)
(?) Enter both words below, separated by a space. Click the blue (?) below for help.

Please note that your comment will be posted and made public on this page.
Ask a question Update profile

Legal Aid Society-Tidewater
Virginia lawyer

Is this you?
Claim your profile today to customize your profile and add more information.


Legal Aid Society-Tidewater
125 Saint Pauls Blvd, Ste 400
Norfolk, VA 23510

Contact Legal Aid Society-Tidewater to find out about hours of operation / office hours / business hours.

Office hours

Listed business hours are general only. Call (757) 627-5423 to learn about office hours.

Monday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed


Phone: (757) 627-5423
Fax: No listed fax number.

Email address

No listed email address.

Lawyers nearby

droid-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchboxtidewater legal aidtidewater legal aid norfolk valegal aide lawyers in norfolk vatidewater legal aid society norfolklegal aid tidewater fax number&esrc=s&sa=u&ei=zi30u8bki8r8iglrkohocq&ved=0cd4qfjai&sig2=6gugncwojpfjci1uydksrq&usg=afqjcnfsm_vm0wxjmvq60-h3cmbcdb0n7a&esrc=s&sa=u&ei=s64qvkcrlswvyas4mogwdq&ved=0cfqqfjaj&usg=afqjcnfx3_bpfjr8n_ab5-azeppnd25ufq

© 2024 Lawyer Map - All lawyers, attorneys and law firms in United states Back to Top