Welcome to Lawyer Map™
The #1 lawyer directory with 120 lawyers in Duluth and 193,624 total listings.

Forrest Hutchinson & Assoc in Duluth, MN

Forrest Hutchinson & Assoc (Attorneys) is practicing law in Duluth, Minnesota. This lawyer is listed on Lawyer Map under the main category Lawyers - All in Attorneys.

You can reach us on phone number (218) 722-2500, fax number or email address . Our office is located on 501 S Lake Ave, #400, Duluth, MN,

For full contact details to this lawyer have a look at the the column to your right (or scroll if you're viewing this on a mobile device.)

Areas of practice & Law firm overview

Forrest Hutchinson & Assoc is listed under Attorneys in Duluth, Minnesota .

Pro tip Browse Lawyers, Attorneys & Law firms in Duluth, Minnesota by legal issue and category.

Lawyers in Duluth
Attorneys in Duluth
Personal Injury Attorneys in Duluth
All Law Firms in Duluth
Arbitration & Mediation Services Attorneys in Duluth
Real Estate Attorneys in Duluth
Bankruptcy Attorneys in Duluth
Estate Planning & Administration Attorneys in Duluth
Corporate Business in Duluth
Family Law in Duluth

Fees and & free initial consultation

There's currently no information available about fees or if Forrest Hutchinson & Assoc offers free initial consultation.


The information below about Forrest Hutchinson & Assoc is optional and only visible if provided by the owner. Call (218) 722-2500 to learn more.

Bar Admissions

Add information


Add information

Professional Associations and Memberships

Add information

Classes and Seminars

Add information


Add information

8 comments, questions or reviews - Add

alyssa peterson asked a question

hello, around 2009 my ex boyfriend beat me to the point of breaking my orbital and my temple among other things. i never went to the cops cause i had no clue what he would do if i did. about a year later he came at me again, i defended and grabbed a pearing knife. i went to jail and he got nothing. i had evidence to back up the beatings so they gave me 3 years probation and i had to go to a domestic abuse class. long story short, can i take action against my ex since i am no longer on probation and completed everything? they wouldnt allow me to do anything since "i was the one at fault"

Written April 2017 on a Friday (2017-04-28)

George Kennedy asked a question

Hi I listen to you on KQ....Imagine pleading guilty to 'Attempted Assault of a Police officer' but just the apposite is true? My attorney gave me some plea that was originally a attempted obstruction when I blew too lightly into the breathalyzer the night i got pulled over on my snowmobile. So lame i did the field test coperated completely with the exception of blowing into the meter kinda weak. Immediate cort order was issued for a blood test and i had one. Twice the limit in Michigan here. So I plead guilty to attempted obstruction but it was published in the newspaper as 'Attempted assault of a Police Officer' My lawyer said its all wrapped up in one category with my plea? Ironwood is a small town and was published and I wonder if people I do work for saw that? More than likely. I told my lawyer 'I would have NEVER taken that plea if I knew that?' At first he said well maybe he can reopen the case then changed his mind. My wife and I were present when he told us about the OUI on a RV and my attempted obstruction.... Defamation of character i say? Can we sue my attorney for not disclosing or including this charge of 'Attempted Assault of a Police officer" . Which is now on my record? Please help. Thank you George Kennedy Ironwood Michigan. PS I was pulled over on false terms...said i was speeding and the night time limit on a sled is 10 mph?Another attorney confirmed this false. Only a RV in a RV park is that the case.

Written June 2017 on a Friday (2017-06-23)

Lynn asked a question

Hi there, can you tell me if slander or defamation is difficult to prove against someone? Are they common lawsuits?

Written January 2015 on a Wednesday (2015-01-14)

Jill Reineccius asked a question

I have a settle agreement that my previous husdand is in voilation. I need help asap. call me 218-220-7297. Email at my work is jill.reineccius@state.mn.us Please help!

Written January 2015 on a Wednesday (2015-01-07)

Rich asked a question

I have a son who just graduated high school and is living at home in the fall going to college. what is the Mn law on child support? I was told If hes in school it continues to the age of 20. Thank you Rich Casteel

Written June 2015 on a Tuesday (2015-06-09)

Judy asked a question

I have renters, three of them, who have not paid rent since October 2016. What recourse do I have to get the rent from them. I know where one fellow works, would be harass ment to show up at his place of work to talk to him (not in front of any other employees) or to physically deliver the third notice of nonpayment to the apartment? Should I go to small claims court to sue them for it and if so how much does it cost to do this?

Written May 2017 on a Friday (2017-05-05)

Mary asked a question

I would like to know if I don't appear for a civil suit and the judgement will be against me, will they be able to garnish my wages?

Written November 2016 on a Tuesday (2016-11-15)

Jeff asked a question

My mother in law recently passed away. She had been going downhill since she had surgery August of 2016. She was showing signs of dementia and it got worse as the days went on. Her previous doctor even has that in her medical records.
Before she had surgery she filled out a will and my wife and I filed it with the county clerk.
She had four children. In the will she left all four children equal shares of real estate that she owned.
In March of 2017, 2 weeks after she was admitted into a nursing home, she signed a living trust transferring all of her real estate to my wife's sister. We thought that once my mother in law passed, the property would be divided equally. It wasn't! My sister in law gave one of her brothers a parcel and she kept the rest.
My question is, can we do anything about what happened?
My sister in law took advantage of an incapacitated elderly person.
What are my wife's and other brother in law's legal rights?

Written November 2017 on a Monday (2017-11-20)

Ask a question or leave a comment

Are you a real person? (Anti-spam check)
(?) Enter both words below, separated by a space. Click the blue (?) below for help.

Please note that your comment will be posted and made public on this page.
Ask a question Update profile

Forrest Hutchinson & Assoc
Minnesota lawyer

Is this you?
Claim your profile today to customize your profile and add more information.


Forrest Hutchinson & Assoc
501 S Lake Ave, #400
Duluth, MN 55802

Contact Forrest Hutchinson & Assoc to find out about hours of operation / office hours / business hours.

Office hours

Listed business hours are general only. Call (218) 722-2500 to learn about office hours.

Monday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed


Phone: (218) 722-2500
Fax: No listed fax number.

Email address

No listed email address.

Lawyers nearby

droid-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchboxforrest hutchinsonforrest hutchinson attorneyforrest hutchinson attorney duluth mnforrest hutchinson duluth mnkqds forrest hutchinson [car accident attorneys duluth]number for forrest hutchinson

© 2018 Lawyer Map - All lawyers, attorneys and law firms in United states Back to Top